[Diabetes-talk] Responses to talking blood glucosemeters and breakfasts

Julie Kline julie.kline at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 02:16:48 UTC 2011

I never did get an audio CD with mine and I searched that package 6 ways to
Sunday, three times.  All I found was print documentation and the supplier I
got it from said that no audio CD existed.  I was upset at this because I
had heard that one came with the product, but all I found was a CD on the
best way to get a blood sample.
I appreciate your offer of one, I'll be in touch Monday.