[Diabetes-talk] ear phones

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jan 12 20:08:46 UTC 2011

Hello,
I put in a pair of ear phones that work well with the prodigy voice,
the first machine I have.
When I tried this in the second machine, it was most interesting.
Even on volume seven, it was so low I knew the ear phones wouldn't work.
Now is there a set kind that I could get from radio shack that would
work well, or would I have to try them to make sure?
I can try another pair, just thought I would share my experience.
Thanks,

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina