[Diabetes-talk] Hello and question about finger pricking

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Jan 16 22:24:13 UTC 2011

Hi Ronit and welcome to the list. Joyce and Paul gave you excellent
hints. But I do think it's important to add that what you described
is in fact a part of our every-day testing experience. Sometimes
despite best efforts, that blood will run down your finger before you
get it to the strip. Sometimes there just won't be any blood when you
go over to the strip and the only way to know is to play around for
awhile with no results, then start over. As everyone has said so far,
most of the time things go quite well. But be realistic and be nice
to yourself about this. There will be frustrating moments and just
know that it's not just you. <grin.>
And of course, may your hard work pay off in the joys of a wonderful
pregnancy and the future with a beautiful child. Keep that with you
and I bet you'll do great! Feel free to chime in here any time.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407