[Diabetes-talk] Hello and question about finger pricking

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Sun Jan 16 13:13:29 UTC 2011

Hi robin, I am a type 2 diabetic, and started out with a prodigy autocode
which I couldn't use well, and later got a prodigy voice.
I also had trouble getting blood when I stuck m6y self, but finally, I
discovered that I was always in a rush to get the blood on the strip.
The one thing I would encourage you to do is not to be in a hurry, and I
think you'll be surprised how well it works.
Here's wishing you all the best in this journey.

paul