[Diabetes-talk] Fruit

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 17 19:14:34 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Lately I have been eating more fruit.  Such as apples, oranges, bananas,
etc.  My wife and I have also been eating more salads while at home.  We
have a Health Master that we put all different types of fruit in and blend
them together.  This makes a great drink to get your vitamins and daily
amount of fruit in.  I actually feel better since I started watching what I
eat.  Last week, my father in law had a heart procedure done in Charleston.
My wife told me that I was doing great on what I was picking to eat from the
hospital cafeteria.

I know I didn't have any questions, but I just wanted to post on how I was
doing.  Thanks all for the great advice I have read on the list!

Steve & Shannon Cook
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003