[Diabetes-talk] Random incorrect readings with prodigy voice

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Thu Jan 20 02:31:18 UTC 2011

Yes.... I am now trying the soloV. I had a better A1C, which using the
prodigy and even checking a few times to make sure and using sighted help,
after a few years I had doubts.
 It would be nice to see prodigy offer  a not enough blood as the soloV
does, but as you said and I encountered too... it looks good but  what can
you do but go with the reading, especially after visual help and a few tries
with same numbers.
 I note the solo/V gives me  a higher low then I believe I am having, my
symptoms... but  first A1C is more what I'd expect.
 I still like the prodigy product and more avenues to by strips.. I will
mention one gripe on the soloV is  I do not see how the strips being in the
vial up and down make for  good specimens, as its nice to know if the strip
is coming out insertion side  out or toward in as to not do too much
touching the test end.. but there it is.