[Diabetes-talk] Comments on two topics

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jul 18 15:40:11 UTC 2011

This is good on behalf of the cheese cake,
the next time it is served, you won't feel you need it.
I can say I did the same thing, and there are pies I can do with out
now that I thought I had to have when I started becoming a diabetic.
Or mean to say when I learned I was a diabetic.
Now home cooking, is a different matter.