[Diabetes-talk] questions about travel changes

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Tue Jul 19 18:36:12 UTC 2011

Last month, I went from my home in Ohio out to Arizona to visit family,
This trip causes a 3 hour time difference, and I'm not sure how I should
alter my eating and testing times to compensate for this change.

The hardest part wound up being the lateness of evening meals, which
resulted in one bad low blood glucose incident.  By the way, I was going to
send this out yesterday, but another bad situation caused me to make some
changes.

Cheryl, I hope this makes more sense today.  Also, is there any reading
matter on this situation as I do have family all over the place.

Have a great day, and thanks for all your time, as I know this has been
lengthy.

paul