[Diabetes-talk] New ways?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 18:12:28 UTC 2011

I had posted this prior to convention.

Depending on the pharmacy they may be audited by Medicare. Not all pharmacies will be doing this, but and we don't like it much, but Medicare is cracking down on how much is being ordered.

We also may not like the fact that pharmacies as well as people who use the strips are not always, shall we say, the nicest people in the bunch.

People make money off of the medical supplies and prescription drugs.

So, yes, you pharmacy can ask you to do this. They will also be asking you dr for this information as well, meaning proof and not just taking the dr word for it.

Sorry it is just the world we live in.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.