[Diabetes-talk] New ways?

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 18:29:07 UTC 2011

I guess I missed your post. Well what I have not agreed with is the  items
ADS and others want to send me when I do not request them. My main thing I
need are my strips, and if I choose another resources lancets etc, that
should be my call and not the  suppliers choice to send me stuff when I did
not request it. for instance they sent me a new lancet device and batteries
last time, I can provide my own batteries and have a drawer of various
lancing devices. And a log book.. I could write anything in there if I
wanted too? So its hard to imagine the extra cost of sending out new meters
and returning the used one every 3 months would be cost effective. And no, I
am not on Medicare either.