[Diabetes-talk] New ways?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:57:42 UTC 2011

I mentioned this is my last post, but I created an Excel spreadsheet
that I log my sugars in.  I spoke to my doctor about if they wanted a
certain format, and I created the spreadsheet according to how my doctor
likes it.

With the spreadsheet, I can change dates and times by a simple command
and don't have to manually change all of them, and I can include other
info like meals and exercise too.

If anyone would like, I can attach a template spreadsheet you can
download and use, or email me off list and I can send it privately to
you.

It is not necessary to use those log books.  Even when I was sighted, my
doctor did not require I use one of those books- he just wanted my
readings.  Spreadsheet or not, if you have access to a computer, simply
write your sugars down in Excel, Word or even something like NotePad and
there you go.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at