[Diabetes-talk] New ways?

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Thu Jul 21 19:35:41 UTC 2011

Wow Honey!  This opens up a whole different ball of wax here!  Firstly,
Whoever they are, haven't put the logs in accessible form so that a blind
person can actually fill them out with their readings.  Now!  Have they,
(whoever they are)?  Secondly, most of your DME's have on file when you last
ordered in order that they also have a projected reorder date.  Hmmmmm!  So,
who is your Congressman Honey?  See how they can answer these questions???
So when the weight gets too heavy to throw around...

Bern