[Diabetes-talk] New ways?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:47:32 UTC 2011

well then send them your readings, and not the log books, how are they going to know what your readings are if they don't know.

You may need to use less insulin or more.

I think people would want to be more controlled, remember if we keep track of things in the long run we will be using less of the items.

I have been on my pump now since Feb and my sugars have come down significantly I sent my readings to both dr and pharmacy, so they can have it on file. No it has nothing to do with them overcharging and shipping things.

Yes, we are the ones who need to take care of ourselves but how are we going to do that if our doctors don't know and the pharmacy doesn't know.

The pharmacist in the case of Bridgit, it might be that her pharmacists knows her insulin policy and may qualify for a new meter, and needs the meter back to get a new one, maybe someone else can use it, or they donate them to organizations that don't have insurance.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.