[Diabetes-talk] New ways?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:00:36 UTC 2011

That's true, it is super easy to get a medical marijuana card, and it
doesn't seem like these "patients" are being asked to submit personal
records of any kind.

I have limited knowledge on this topic, but I know people who have a
medical marijuana card for the most petty reasons.  Whether you think
marijuana should be legalized or not is another topic, but for such a
controversial issue, it doesn't appear that people using it are expected
to "prove" anything, but then diabetics who will die without their
medication are expected to submit records.

Crazy world.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at