[Diabetes-talk] solo v2 meter

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Jun 9 09:50:02 UTC 2011

I've been using mine since June 4, 2011.  Numbers are way more believeale
too.  I figured out a technique error too and it helps me get numbers most
of the time.  After the puncture I just put the puncture in contact with
the strip and waited in the past.  Better once puncture is done to put
puncture in contact with test strip then squeeze the area local to the
puncture then wait.  I can get a number most times I do this.  The right
long finger thoughwill no longer provide anything but dry holes even with
this technique fix though.  I hope I didn't already permanently damage
that finger and can get it back in use sometime later.