[Diabetes-talk] solo v2 meter

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:16:48 UTC 2011

Advanced Diabetic Solutions will be at the Convention, Jordan Benis will be their the CEO, and ADS works closely with the company that makes it, and takes all information and brings it to the manufacturer.

I was on the phone with the president yesterday, since I e-mail my numbers to ADS as well as my doctor, they also need it since they are a medicare supplier and have to give the number of how many times a day I am taking my blood sugar should Medicare ever need this information.

He told me the updates software will probably be ready by time the convention, as well as the next generation of Solo Meter will be available.

So, see you at convention.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.