[Diabetes-talk] Resolution that was past last year

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:00:10 UTC 2011

I am not in Russia, and we are working closely on the Blind Patient Bill of Rights here in NY as we speak, which I had brought up when a few of our members here in NY including myself couldn't get accessible paperwork, and assistance needed at hospitals and the after care.

So, it is kind of my baby, since I have worked in the medical insurance industry before and after losing my sight

And being a member, I have a right to ask the question as well. Unless of course, this is Russia and I am being censored.  Well, Mike is in Washington State, which is closest to Russia, no that is Alaska. LOL just a joke.

I will see all in July, maybe

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.