[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Meter problem.

Alan Wheeler awheeler65 at windstream.net
Sat Jun 11 11:53:25 UTC 2011

Has anyone been having problems with their prodigy meter stating the wrong
day of the week when it says the date?

This morning when I went to test it said it was Friday, June 11, 2011
instead of Saturday. I called their technical support and they *SAID* it
shouldn't affect my results, but I have to question technology that can't
even give me a correct date. This in spite of changing the batteries to be
sure.

Any thoughts?

Alan

"Grace is getting a high five from God even when you know yourself to be a
sinner." Smuts Van Rooyen
Seventh-day Adventist Kansas/Nebraska camp meeting
Psalms 33:3 Psalms 150:5

Alan Wheeler
Lincoln, Nebraska
awheeler65 at windstream.net