[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Meter problem.

Alan Wheeler awheeler65 at windstream.net
Sat Jun 11 14:00:55 UTC 2011

Nah, your name isn't mud in my book. I mean, all he had me do was check the
settings on the meter, and that was it. Seems pretty shoddy to me. I mean,
come on, if you're not ready to face the day and do your job, drink some
coffee and get over it. Hahahhaha. Obviously, that is addressed to the guy
at Prodigy, not you, Bern.