[Diabetes-talk] Understanding product nutritional information

Alan Wheeler awheeler65 at windstream.net
Fri Jun 17 15:03:33 UTC 2011

Okay, everyone, I am feeling dense this morning. I tried to read up on total
carbs in various inds of yogurt. If a serving has 19 total carbs, how do I
fit that into my overall eating plan? If I am asking such a seemingly basic
question, should I be considering further diabetic education?

Alan

"Grace is getting a high five from God even when you know yourself to be a
sinner." Smuts Van Rooyen
Seventh-day Adventist Kansas/Nebraska camp meeting
Psalms 33:3 Psalms 150:5

Alan Wheeler
Lincoln, Nebraska
awheeler65 at windstream.net