[Diabetes-talk] Understanding product nutritional information

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jun 17 15:30:01 UTC 2011

OK Dar here, and I do things the simple stupid way.
Since you know how many carbs you can have at a meal, take the yogert
carb and add the rest of your carbs to the total of your meal.
Example, I can have 45 carbs,
I wish a sandwich, so I would have that, and the yogert for dessert.
going over just a small bit.
Or use it as a afternoon snack.
or a bed time snack.
No question is dumb here.
Trust me, smile, I frustrate many and love every minute of it.
this is hard to remember everything.
So getting reminders from time to time for me is swell.
Gives me more to think about.
Hope this helps.