[Diabetes-talk] medicare and test strips

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 20:50:33 UTC 2011

Like I was saying earlier, more and more medicare will be doing this.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.