[Diabetes-talk] FW: [acb-diabetics] FW: Chicago Tribune Listing -Take a look! sent from Rob

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jun 26 21:35:41 UTC 2011

Yeah; I read about her in a BARD book by a NY Times reporter.

I love people who question established paradigms as you will see in this
year's DAN seminar. (mischievous grin) No; I haven't gotten Dr. Bernstein to
speak to us -- didn't try as his fee is undoubtedly way out of our league.
But what is on the agenda is *almost* as good. (grin)

Mike