[Diabetes-talk] Talking Insulin pump is it out yet?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Mar 2 16:20:33 UTC 2011

Thanks for sharing,
So much I don't understand, I'm type two, and for this I'm trying hard
to keep my numnbers at a mild roar smile.
you sure have to watch what you eat, at times it can be a trile.
I take care of my diabetes, I don't let it take care of me.
I have to say though cravings can get the best of you at times.
Glad I'm getting better with this as well.