[Diabetes-talk] Talking Insulin pump is it out yet?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Mar 2 22:17:21 UTC 2011

Oh I'm with you here, Bridget. When I was first diagnosed, I got the
good old, can't your husband do it for you, routine. No way! And I
also agree that we shouldn't have to be declaired perfect before we
help each other either. <grin.> That's how we'll all get through
this, isn't it. I too have a second basal rate for those times when
I'm on Prednisone for the RA. And it sure is easier than sorting it
all out manually. <grin.>
I'm really curious to see how the Prodigy IQ will calculate the on
board insulin. It's one of the big differences between pumps that are out now.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407