[Diabetes-talk] wearing your pump

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:02:57 UTC 2011

Yes, so I go to a bathroom when needing to dial something up, but you
wouldn't have to spend much time doing this.

I did try, once, to bring it up during a banquet.  My mom was with me,
and we had this whole thing set up.  I held my napkin over my lap while
she kept an eye on things, and of course there was a long table cloth on
the table.  I was able to unhook it and let it slip down without pulling
my dress up, but getting it back on was a bit of a problem.  I did have
a short length dress on that time.  It is not something I will attempt
again!  *smile*

For my wedding, I attached it to my garter, but this does not work with
most dresses since we no longer wear full, flouncy skirts.  We should
really bring poodle skirts back!  *smile*