[Diabetes-talk] wearing your pump

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Mar 2 21:29:48 UTC 2011

When I asked to test four times a day, my doctor was fine with it, but
the lady who I saw the diabetic coordinator thought that was wrong.
Don't test at noon she says, and why test at bed time.
You can't do anything about it anyway.
I went to the doctor where he got quite upset with her for giving me
this information.
I told him I was polite and was going to do it Dars way anyway.
The way I was taught when I became a diabetic.
Yes I got frightened with this lady, and didn't want to go back.