[Diabetes-talk] wearing your pump

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:43:56 UTC 2011

Wow, that is insane.  Are you type 1 or 2?  As a type 1, I have always
been advised to test at least 6 times a day.

Testing before noon is a good idea especially if you eat at that time,
and testing before bed is vital because you want to know what you are
before resting, and this way you can anticipate any problems-- both high
or lows.

Good for you for not following up with this practitioner.