[Diabetes-talk] wearing your pump

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Mar 2 22:39:38 UTC 2011

Well, the Animas is just a little bit skinnier than the Cozmo. I
tried putting it in the middle and it didn't work so well. You can
actually buy something called a bra pocket that velcros inside a
strap and holds the pump nicely. But the Cozmo just feels too heavy
to ride up there. It was great for the old H-Tron though. When I was
concerned about the look, then that pump would go around my waist.
But I must say, I am looking forward to no tubing. Kind of cool,
really. Just hope the part we insert isn't so fat that it smacks into
everything like the Pod does. Can't wait to find out though. <grin.>

Veronica

We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407