[Diabetes-talk] wearing your pump

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:16:27 UTC 2011

When I wear a dress and have it tucked underneath the dress and to the
back, is the only situation where I need to go to a bathroom or
something to deliver a bolus.  And this is only because I need to hike
my dress up to retrieve the pump.  Otherwise, I do it right where I am.

I completely agree with what you say about the flexibility.  It really
is similar to how non-diabetics live, with the exception they do not
have to test.

We get closer to better lives every day.