[Diabetes-talk] wearing your pump

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Mar 2 23:58:17 UTC 2011

Cheryl and others,
Unique Accessories makes items for insulin pump wearers and items for
tiny dogs. The direct link for the insulin pump accessories is:
http://www.uniaccs.com/categories.asp?id=2
You can also call them at 800-831-8929. They do have a lot of fun
stuff to check out. I actually kind of laugh and say that most of the
cases that come with these pumps must have been designed by men.
<grin.> I like soft, comfy, out of the way stuff for carrying my
pump. <grin.> Hope this helps.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407