[Diabetes-talk] wearing your pump

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 4 18:57:30 UTC 2011

yes I sure agree with you,
I'm interested because I to don't want liver cancer.
I'm doing well with my diabetes and for this I'm blessed.
Where I still don't want liver disease.
I understand that Met formen is kind to do this.
I feel that it seems out of place, to give a pill when you know what
the results are, where as if you don't take it, then you have your
sugars climb to the moon or is it over the moon smile.
I also see folks who have the pump gaining weight, and they don't want
you to bump them so you see how much weight they have gained.
this would be a concern for me, since I'm working hard to get weight off.
As this happy pill met foreman causes gain weight.
I truly get confused over this one.
What pump should I ask for, to make sure that it has the raised buttons
on it for a blind person to use.
If the pump is good for you folks, then it should be good enough for me.'
I would hate to wait until I receive cancer before someone says "Oh yes
lets put you on a pump.
Life means that much to me.
Yes I have my own thoughts on behalf of heaven, I just don't feel I
should deliberiatly take a pill to cause problems.
I'm looking forward to seeing the diabetic coordinator to share my thoughts.
Thanks for reading.