[Diabetes-talk] wearing your pump

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 4 18:16:31 UTC 2011

Look on the NFB website for "Bridging the Gap"; it's there both in text form and in .MP3 audio files.  I have a copy at home in Word document form I can send to whomever would like it.  I don't think Veronica's article is there anymore but Tom Ley has a couple of articles on using pumps as a blind person.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone