[Diabetes-talk] Fw: coverage of accessible meters and strips

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 11:45:21 UTC 2011

The medical suppliers know this, and this is not the case at all, even though I own my own travel agency, I still do medical billing on the side, and if this was just the case then I wouldn't put it out there, plus this has happened way to much, if you remember because of these issues we put out and get a Resolution passed at the 2010 National Convention. I again think unless there is work out there being done, and from what I understand that there isn't then we should not rest on our backsides and start doing something.

I have my chapter President David Stayer looking into some formalities since he is a retired social worker and president of the Human Services division with the NFB to see how far this has gone. I have also written my local congressman and working together with someone to write up a formal letter to the people of the Health Committee in the Senate and Assembly as well.

Again, let us here from all of you.
Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.