[Diabetes-talk] New Prodigy Voice INFO...

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 03:33:13 UTC 2011

I do not have Medicare, so put that one to rest. batteries.. come on, I can
buy  years worth at Costco for much less then what they are billing for 2
oof them, to me this is fraud.
Not that I did not encounter similar with prodigy and other  strips in the
past, but this is a  huge part  of our Medicare and insurance problem. If  I
can go buy out of pocket a vial of strips  for 1/3 or even 1/2 what is being
billed... what do you call that?
And if I specifically state all I want are strips.. then they have no  right
sending me  lancing devices, batteries  or anything they think they can
bill. And as stated... if I return the item, why should Medicare or any
insurance pay for those items????? How  would thaht bee my returning a pair
of shoes to my local retailer, but still having to pay for them?
 I stil believe I get more accurate reading with the solo V then the
prodigy, and thus my original question... have they improved on the prodigy?
doesn't sound like it.  so guess I'll keep  sending crap back I specifically
asked not to  have sent, and calling my insurance to complain about ADS,
until I suppose the insurance commisioner or whoevver gets involved.
 The added stress does  not do a diabetic any good.