[Diabetes-talk] New Prodigy Voice INFO...

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Oct 19 00:14:22 UTC 2011

Hi Bern
I got a call yesterday from the same company wanting to know if I
wanted the Prodigy meter with Braille on it.
also has two more buttons than is on the machine I have now.
I shared that I replaced my machine this last year, where she wants to
see if it would go threw anyway.
the only thing I wouldn't do is go see an eye doctor so Medicare knows
I am blind.
My eyes are artificial where it would cost me to be told this story.
I shared that my doctor could fax I am a total.
She wasn't sure if Medicare would like that, we shall see what happens.