[Diabetes-talk] Prodfigy Voice?

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Wed Oct 19 14:03:41 UTC 2011

Prodigy Voice with Braille on it?"  Are you kidding?  Why do ya need
Braille, especially since every button on in, and around it, tells ya what
it does?  Never heard of it!  Please know that I'm not accusing you of
lying, however.  Some people jabber about things they know nothing about in
desperation to selll you something.  That's all Honey.

Bern