[Diabetes-talk] VoiceRx is Prodigy

Jim Smith jimmytsmith64 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 01:30:55 UTC 2011

Jerry, I appreciate the quick response, but am very disappointed in what
seems to be an attempt at deception or maybe I'm reading it wrong.

First, though, knowing a bit about how the fda works I can tell you that if
prodigy is still only working with a prototype pump, then the fda probably
isn't even involved and most likely couldn't be blamed for the delay.  But,
that's just assumption and you know what happens when you assume, right?
lol.

As for my disappointment, I was interested in learning about the talking
pill bottle and voice rx and couldn't find anything on the web besides the
main website.  This was surprising as the website said the company had been
around since 1979. After trying some google searches, I went to the NC state
website and looked up voice rx and saw that it was incorporated in 1999
under a different name.  When I looked at the corporation name change
document I was shocked to see that Voice Rx is owned by Richard Admani and
Ramzi Abulhaj, the same owners of Prodigy!

You can see the document for yourself here:
http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/corporations/CSearch.aspx  Just search for
'voice rx'.

So, Jerry, you might technically not be with Prodigy anymore, but I'm
thinking you have better insight into what's going on with the talking pump
than you let on since the companies seem to be so closely related.  Again,
maybe I read your "last news I had" statement wrong, but it seems to me like
you were hiding the fact that Prodigy and VoiceRx are related companies.  If
I read it wrong, and it was already public information, then I apologize for
assuming (see my previous statement about assumption).

Maybe you can get someone at prodigy to come answer the questions about the
software, the patch, the pump, and other updates like Cheryl said.