[Diabetes-talk] VoiceRx is Prodigy

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Oct 20 03:31:44 UTC 2011

Well, I have no connection to Prodigy or anyone else, but from the
conversations I had in August with Prodigy, other pump companies who
were also held up, and the FDA representative, at this point I do
believe that the FDA backlog is playing a part in the delay. There
are several stages in which the FDA comes into play, some very early
on in the pre-marketing approval. And given that nothing new is
appearing anywhere right now, I'm willing to cut them some slack
until I learn something different.
But I'm not in the inner circle, just waiting like the rest of you. <grin.>

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407