[Diabetes-talk] My hat's Off To You Jim!!!

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Thu Oct 20 12:12:31 UTC 2011

Good Morning Jim:

I'm merely using this as a figure of speech because, truly, I hate hats and
don't wear them unless it's below zero; or the wind is so bad, it hurts my
ears!  I can assure that the day they cremate me, I won't even let them burn
a hat with me.  Don't want it in the same carton with my ashes.  LOL!!!

Now, onto the real subject here.  Although I never had a hat on in the first
place, my hat truly is off to you!!!  I applaud your research--checking all
this out!  I'm actually glad you hit Jerry with all this.  Although, I think
that's why he might have left "Prodigy," the current headquarters of all
this mess.  Too bad I actually like the meter and the count-A-Dose better
than the rest of them.  If only their ethical practices matched their
product.  But, ya know what they say Jim.  People in trouble do always
eventually hang themselves!  Only a matter of time my friend!  And, when it
all happens, you and I, Jerry, Mike and Cheryl, for that matter, won't have
to do a thing.  So, in the meantime, just sit back and relax.  Because I can
assure you, if it's supposed to, it will happen.  In defense of Jerry, This
actually may be the reason he actually left the "headquarters office."  I
can assure you that Jerry is by far, not a man of deception.  In fact, quite
the opposite end of that spectrum!  Jerry, is actually one of the most
honest, compassionate gentlemen I know.  And, I say, I am honored to have
worked with a man of his stature.

Have a phantabulous day gang!

Bern