[Diabetes-talk] Wow!!! Guess everyone is awake now???

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Oct 20 17:34:21 UTC 2011

Oh Denise, sorry it didn't work out for you, the pump. I've been
using a pump for 20 years now. Some of the early things I tried for
cannulas did leave some whoppers of bruises, but the newer ones are
much better. But the tubing sure shouldn't have been clogging like
that, not in this century anyway. Hmmm. But it sounds like you took
some good lessons from it and as always, the best method is the one
that works for you! <grin.>
Welcome to the list and we look forward to your contributions.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407