[Diabetes-talk] Wow!!! Guess everyone is awake now???

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Oct 21 18:56:10 UTC 2011

To say nothing of having these programs written in other countries!
But now that so many pumps and meters are using remotes, the notion
of making a talking remote is much easier than building speech into
the pump itself, from the manufacturers' stand point. They're running
out of excuses soon.
Of course, now everything's going to touch screen so that has the
potential to add another layer of fun for us. The Tandem is an
example of this. Boy it's a cool pump, or it will be when it comes
out. It's very much like the Cozmo in how it calculates basal rates,
delivers insulin, etc. Like I said, I want one! <grin>

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407