[Diabetes-talk] Wow!!! Guess everyone is awake now???

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Oct 21 18:04:47 UTC 2011

Veronica:

With tongue half in cheek, I suggest that part of the problem of weening programmers and users from graphics lies in the increasing illiteracy of the sighted. When confronted with thinking about and interpreting printed data from a page or screen without charts, pictures, etc., they are beflumoxed!

Mike