[Diabetes-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Join ArtificialPancreas Petition Today

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 23:29:05 UTC 2011

It is JDRF, I do a lot of volunteer work for them as well, I have JD or type
1, we just has and and are having walk for a cure out here, and I am sure
across the country. I have a vendor at all three tables to talk about my
cruise for a cure this year in March 2012. so they gave me a table at all 3
long island walks without paying the vendor prices.

We are not raising money for a cure, DAN.

JDRF is the one that does the fundraising to finding a cure.

I realize that some on this list has not had diabetes all of there lives and
have had it as adults.

Well for someone who has had it all of her life and is basically a poster
child for all the complications to Type 1 including blindness, kidney
failure and amputee.

That we should be careful on who we say is legit and who is not.

Just like the American Diabetes Association, also legit, and I work with
them as well to make the calls to congress as well about all the laws that
have passed and the ones that we are fighting for.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com