[Diabetes-talk] Assistance requested: Seeking insulin pump information

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:10:41 UTC 2011

Hello,

I need to find a new insulin pump and soon. My doctor plans to have me
come in to play with different pumps. I thought I'd ask those of you
using pumps what type you have, and what you like and dislike. I'm
totally blind so I need something that I can manipulate basic functions
nonvisually. I currently use the DelTech Cosmo. I'd appreciate your
help.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: