[Diabetes-talk] Is losing Braille reading inevitable

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:47:39 UTC 2011

Diabetics who can't read Braille are those who have neuropathy which
affects the nerves. If you currently read Braille just fine and haven't
been diagnosed with neuropathy and seem to be in good control, you
should have nothing to worry about. Go for it! Smile.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan