[Diabetes-talk] Mike,

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Apr 1 21:47:25 UTC 2012

Mike, I just learned about an app for the I phone that when you put in
your numbers, it would give you an idea of what your a one c is?
do you know the name of the app?
Of course I would always check this out with my doctor as I have done
for years, but would like to have an idea what is happening?
Now of course I am the backwards persons giggle,
when I exercise my numbers go up, and I am told by my diabetic
corrdinator they need to go down.
I shared that I was just plum different and that was the way it was.
Smile.
I am testing again on Tuesday, this is the third month from testing in
Janurary.
Thanks,

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina