[Diabetes-talk] testing with meter

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 01:44:40 UTC 2012

I tend to hold my finger for an additional few seconds after I hear the
beep.  I don't hold it on the test strip until it reads.  I have found  that
since I can't see anything and don't know how much or how large of a drop  of
blood I have hanging off my finger and I was advised to hold it there a
little longer to be sure enough blood had a chance to get sucked up in  there.
 Maybe if we could see we could pass judgement better and just touch  and
remove.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 4/10/2012 9:00:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,