[Diabetes-talk] testing with meter

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 11 02:17:15 UTC 2012

the doctor asked me if I should get a new meter, that he felt I wasn't
getting good readings, I shared I thought this one was only two years
old, and I had to wait for five years.
so I didn't feel I could change out the meter.
I also felt that I had to believe what it read, even after two times.
That was the only thing I could count on.
Thanks again.