[Diabetes-talk] Another question

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 11 02:24:06 UTC 2012

OK then we get the whole thing smile, or just the small part of it like
their meter does, and if so their readings were higher.
Truly I was pleased.
I just want my morning readings to be lower than they are in the morning.
Drives me crazy.
They started going higher when I started walking the tread mill.
I was always in the one hundred range, now in the morning I am over two
hundred.
I don't like this for one minute.